About our client:
Welcome to the world of Barley & Hops …born in Amsterdam- and raised by the world, they are a bunch of passionate Craftsmen and Women who create magic ...
Why they need you?
They are a fantastically creative, bold and collaborative company who challenge convention and push for fresh perspectives and ideas. It is this culture that enable them to produce work that others cannot allowing them to lead from the front.
It is their great success that has created this exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join the team, make an impact and embark on a highly rewarding journey.
You will define, influence and execute the Procurement strategy, in line with local as well as global strategies. Be the custodian of the commerce vendor base and be responsible for ensuring that all procurement activities support the overall category Strategy and be performed within the parameters of responsible Sourcing Policy.
Your task will be to provide a strategic and efficient procurement service which delivers value for money, cost savings and best quality of service. This will be achieved through supporting the business in procurement activities such as tender process, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services.
Ingredients for this role:
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree
- Post Graduate or Professional qualification such as MCIPS.
- 8-10 years’ experience as a Procurement Professional
- 3-5 Years ATL experience is a pre-requisite.
- Ability to apply the procurement strategy across all sub-categories including ATL, BTL, Events, Refrigeration and Fulfilment together with applying the sourcing approach (e-auction, RFP, agency pitch)
- Proven experience delivering on strategic procurement activities
- Ability to run tenders, working to required frameworks
- Strong relationship management techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively to both external and internal stakeholders