Your New Role …. Marketing Manager
In a nutshell you will be responsible for ALL aspects of the Marketing ecosystem from Building, People and Vendor Management; Creation and publication of all marketing material to developing trade marketing touch points and strategies to maximise.
Driving and developing Marketing Strategy and execution thereof across all products – maximisation of owned, earned and bought media platforms.
Building Marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
To grow sales through targeted Marketing Strategies.
Ensuring alignment of Marketing Plan and campaigns to license requirements.
Responsibility for the Marketing Budget ….
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and will work in collaboration with Marketing and other departments.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Business Degree in Business Marketing or equivalent
- 8-10 yrs+ extensive experience across the full Marketing Mix in a strategic marketing position
- Experience with Digital Marketing is critical, the ability to leverage analytics to inform digital and content strategy required
- Demonstrated experience in building complex marketing programs, a big picture thinker with the ability to connect strategy across multiple campaigns
- Highly effective communication skills with ability to influence internal and external customers
What you need to do now:
Click “Apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV, a copy of your Certificates and Degree