Located in the heart of Sandton - our client is looking for a Conveyancing Secretary to join their team as soon as possible ….
Your part …
- To manage the FULL conveyancing transfer process from end to end;
- High level of attention to detail … drafting of all types of Certificates, Applications, Affidavits, Powers of Attorney and Resolutions related to Conveyancing;
- Excellent organisational skills … meticulous and works well under pressure – ensuring the compliance process is followed for all Clients, including reviewing and ensuring of FICA;
- You’re comfortable meeting & working with clients with excellent communication skills … written and spoken;
- Great at giving feedback … weekly updates and reporting to all clients on the transactions;
- This role entails various functionalities such as posting of fees, invoicing and collection of outstanding accounts and general;
- Willing to take on wide variety of tasks as job requires;
- MS office skills (Word, Excel), Outlook, Ghost Convey, Windeed, AJS & Search Works.
What should you have?
- Minimum 5 years’ Transfer experience in a Conveyancing Department
- Ideally Conveyancing paralegal qualification | Min Grade 12
- Essential experience in all types of Transfers; Opening of Township Registers, Sectional Title Registers and all Notarial Documents
The Culture …
They are big on values & culture …. Not just to embrace on your responsibility but give back to the community ….
Due to high application volumes we will only consider application with all the required documentation as mentioned above. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not hear from us within 3 weeks from your original application date.