About our client:
Welcome to the world of Barley & Hops …born in Amsterdam- and raised by the world, they are a bunch of passionate Craftsmen and Women who create magic.
Why they need you?
They are proud to be on the cutting edge of technological innovation, bringing strong technology and advanced analytics to play. They move with speed and agility to ensure that they maintain their technological advantage, and to deliver on their ambition.
Your role will be creating and delivering solutions to their business requirements in line with solution architecture specifications, overall architectural standards and road maps.
To achieve this, you will have to have a strong awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends and best practices, and be able to use this knowledge to evaluate the applicability of the requirement, and to develop a detailed understanding of the Product Owner’s needs.
You will own the end-to-end architecture for the product and provide guidance and coaching to developers, team members and Product Owners on changes throughout the process.
Ingredients for this role:
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in a technology related subject and /or equivalent work experience.
- The Solution Architect will have experience of resolving complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Deep technical understanding of end user computing, cloud, networking, storage and all prominent areas of IT outsourcing
- Translating customer requirements into solutions
- Experience in attending meetings to determine technical and business requirements, and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Experience and a detailed understanding of the following Architecture Frameworks:
- Experience and a detailed understanding Unified Modelling Language (UML)
- Hands on experience in the application and use of P3M and Agile Methodologies
- Detailed understanding the end-to-end business processes in and taking the requirement to the solution.
- Ability to work as a technology specialist within End user computing, understand network infrastructure and system characteristics, have vision of customer needs and be able to identify creative solutions
- Proof of concept creation
- Acting as a point of expertise
Please note: Salary is dependent on your experience and skills you bring to this position ...