We are currently recruiting for one of the top private hospitals seeking to fill a General Manager position based in Witbank. It is a challenging opportunity for a dynamic, quality orientated incumbent to direct and manage the hospital’s business operations and objectives.
This position reports directly to the Board of directors of the hospital.
What you must have:
- Proven leadership and general management experience in a hospital environment 5 years
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree and Post graduate qualification.
- Proven EXCO and strategic management expertise in the private hospital environment
- Extensive private hospital exposure with strong knowledge of relevant legislation, operational needs and adherence to all Policies & Procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building, with all stakeholders
- Exceptional administration and organizational skills
- Computer literacy on an advanced level
What you will be doing:
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team of manager and supervisors
- Maintenance of effective communication amongst all stakeholders
- Evaluation and support of key hiring and talent development programs
- Planning and efficiently implementing approved operational changes to effectively respond to important external influences in a way that maintains operational best practice.
- Development and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Client management and customer activities
- Analysing of the Industry changes and sporadically review processes in order to identify risks and opportunities.
- Offering creative solutions in the day-to-day business operations
Working hours are from 07h30 to 16h00 - Monday to Friday