Our client is an established leading manufacturer based in the South has an exciting opportunity for an Electric/Electronic Engineer or Mechatronics Engineer to develop and design Electric Systems for Electric Propelled Machinery to join their highly technical team.
What you must have: B-Tech | B-Eng Degree in Electrical-Electronic- or Electrical-Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification recognized by ECSA;
A lateral and inquisitive thinker who enjoys being part of a dynamic team will enjoy this challenge.
What you will be doing ....
- Electric System Design
- Designing, Commissioning, troubleshooting & fault finding on new and existing machines
- Hands-on experience in Project Management as well as in System Software Development
- Collaborate with Application & Quality to successfully complete a project
- Research & Development
- Updating & improvement of current control software
This ..... will give you a foot in the door:
- Experience within a manufacturing- or a mining environment
- Proven knowledge in Trackless Machinery, Electric Drives & Motors
- Experience in Power Electronics design and controls