Our client, a leading digital company, is seeking a Data Engineer to develop their major data infrastructure components for both on-prem and cloud hosted services. They help people transforming the way they manage their careers and is looking for someone to enhance that experience by building and maintaining scalable data products that works across large data sets.
They strongly believe in team chemistry and prioritise have a great time while building a great company. The team approach is a but unconventional, so you need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up and operate outside of traditional role definitions.
What you need to bring to the table:
BSc or B-Tech in Computer Science / IT Preferred;
What you must have:
- You are an expert in Data skills (SQL, document stores)
- Super strong professional experience in working with Python
- Large scale ETL (Apache Beam or Apache Spark)
- High Scale Restful Services
- Deep knowledge of an agile environment and tools like Git and Jira
- Excellent grasp of Cloud Experience such as Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS
- If you’ve enjoy delivering well-tested and reviewed solutions;
- A desire to take ownership at all stages of the product development life cycle ….
A leg up for the following bonus skills:
- .NET (Core)
- Scheduling and Orchestration (Airflow)
- Elastic Search
- Exposure to Machine Learning
- Data Warehousing
If you are Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative ….. and get things done!