Our client is a globally-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and ICT solutions is looking for a Collections Specialist to join their team in JHB. Since this is a global company with the head-office in Hong Kong, Mandarin is a requirement for this role.
If you are looking for a fast-paced job where you get to utilize your financial acumen combined with your niche for Collections, this is for you.
- Coordinate activities to ensure a smooth and efficient department that reduces the number of cases that are overlooked.
- Collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company to continually meet and exceed goals.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance
- Fluent in Mandarin
- 3-5 years of experience in Credit and Collections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills