Our client, a leading online gambling company is looking to expand their team. They are looking for an Online Campaign Specialist to manage ALL their social media channels with demonstratable experience in the digital space.
Your day will include everything from STRATEGY to EXECUTION
Experience of developing and managing marketing projects and of overseeing creative content (e.g. online contentand print content) in a fast-paced environment. Above all, you will be motivated by working with stakeholders to ensure high-quality creative solutions are delivered to brief, on time and in budget. They want you to develop an online strategy with lots of ideas around how they can improve and make their marketing efforts more efficient. You most probably have an analytic mindset and see room to understand and suggest changes to the marketing mix to get the best return.
This is a golden opportunity to co-manage, co-create multiple campaigns, implement a social media program in relation to E-Commerce activities;
To add to the pot – processes, processes, processes.
The main functions of the role are:
- Being the main point of contact for digital media purchases
- Planning, creating and launching digital campaigns
- Managing social media channels and quality assurance
- Following up on ROI and improvements
- Project Support
- Reporting – analysing monthly reports from multiple parties
- Social Media Content - contributing to the development and delivery of social media strategies, networks and audiences. Providing insights and best practices through analysing social data and metrics.
- Website content – management of audio and video uploads and channel. Sharing your great results with the rest of the group
- Actively coming up with new smart ideas and opportunities for improved growth
- Events organising
- Third Party Management – collaborating with business, technical and service providers.
Key Requirements for this role:
- 5yrs+ Digital Marketing experience ideally within Gaming or another Online Industry
- 3-5yrs managing Third Party Services, Providers or Business Partners
- Proven Campaign Management Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing qualification preferred
- An excellent command of the English Language
- You must also be a self-starter with motivation to achieve good results in a fast-paced environment