Established client based in the West Rand is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to the Executive Officer to become part of the highly efficient team in the Legal Service industry.
- To provide a complete support function to the Executive Officer with a high level of attention to detail and project planning;
- Excellent organisational skills as this role is quite multifunctional .... touching on Finance, IT, Legal & Claims;
- Willing to wear various hats to take on a wide variety of tasks simultaneously;
- Prepared to get involved in all aspects of the business from investigating billing discrepancies, query investigations, branch relocations, spreadsheets and report analysis to liaising with Internal staff-, Regional Managers-, Stakeholders such as Ombudsman, FSB & External Auditors;
- Full PA functionalities such as diary management, typing, filing to presentations; reporting on statistics etc;
- Preparation of monthly budgets and forecasting for company and present to Executive Officer
- Tend to any business-related matters and requests to the Executive Officer of the Company
What you should have:
- At least 5yrs+ exp working as an Executive PA in a financial environment
- Must have a Matric Certificate
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Valid driver’s licence and own reliable transport
The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.