What you will be doing:
- Address business needs regarding Human Resources (HR) policies, normal and annual processes and procedures.
- Deliver on agreed targets, due dates and within Service level agreements, by engaging stakeholders and giving them regular feedback.
- Comply with standards by ensuring personal adherence to all relevant policies and procedures.
- Monitor stakeholder compliance to HR policies and compliance.
- Co-ordinate and deliver processes across the HR value chain within Service Level Agreement (SLA) by applying effective use of resources and adhering to policy and processes.
- Meet technical, company and practical standards by adhering to internal processes, policies and procedures.
- Support business efforts in achieving transformation goals by ensuring that own and stakeholders HR business processes are adhered too.
- Add value by implementing innovative HR ideas & solutions.
- Create synergy and ensure business needs are met by building and maintaining relationships
- Understand and support the organisation’s values in all business processes.
- Improve personal capability & professional growth by keeping abreast of legislative and other industry changes.
- Achieve team goals and success through own contribution and participation.
What you must have:
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- 5 to 10 yr proven HR Consultant experience
- HR Admin experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
In a nutshell:
You should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR Business Partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
- Mon to Fri from 08h00 to 17h00