About our client:
Welcome to the world of Barley & Hops …born in Amsterdam- and raised by the world, they are a bunch of passionate Craftsmen and Women who create magic
Why they need you?
They are rolling out SAP SuccessFactors modules, specifically HCM. HCM services fall into two broad categories or focus areas – Personnel Administration (PA) and Personal Planning and Development (PD). Each of these sub modules will handle the company’s different human resource functions.
You will be integrating these categories into an efficient, well-oiled Human Resource machine, which when further integrated with the other business processes creates a competitive edge for the firm’s business.
Ingredients for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or related field.
- Five years of implementation experience in the SAP HCM
- Extensive configuration and admin experience in SAP SuccessFactors is mandatory.
- SuccessFactors Employee Central Certified Associate certification
- At least 3 recent EC implementations as a key resource
- Experience in other SuccessFactors module (PM/GM, Succession, Compensation, LMS, Onboarding, and Recruiting) level configuration and support experience
- Hands on experience in the application and use of P3M and Agile Methodologies
- Detailed understanding the end-to-end business processes in HR modules & People Management
- UAT: Assist, prepare and build templates